Urgent medical conditions are conditions that are not considered emergencies but still require care within 24 hours.
We are open every day including the weekends. Whether you are here visiting or you are not able to make an appointment with your primary care physician we are here for you. Some examples of such conditions include:
- Accidents and falls
- Bleeding/cuts – laceration repair
- Breathing difficulties (i.e. mild to moderate asthma)
- Diagnostic services, including X-rays and laboratory tests
- Eye irritation and redness
- Fever or flu
- Minor broken bones and fractures (i.e. fingers, toes)
- Moderate back problems
- Severe sore throat or cough
- Skin rashes and infections
- Shingles – The Pictures depicted above is a NON-LIFE threatening condition that can cause persistent pain/discomfort for many years.
- Sprains and strains
- Urinary tract infections
- Vomiting, diarrhea or dehydration
Dial 911 immediately for any Medical Problem that Appears to be Life-Threatening
Proper care will be provided at the closest emergency room (ER). Remember, ER visits are necessary for true emergencies, such as chest pain and severe injuries. Minor injuries and illnesses will be examined closely.
If greater care is needed, our staff will direct patients to the proper healthcare provider, or, if it is a true emergency, we will transfer patients directly to a hospital emergency room for further treatment.
BEDSIDE MANNERS ARE NO SUBSTITUTE FOR THE RIGHT DIAGNOSIS ~ ALFRED P. SLOAN, JR.